Friday, January 8, 2010

I’m A Sicko, I know

I had this whole blog post about my over packed day, wintery weather, taxing kiddos, house remodeling and how I made up for that one lazy day. Then I did something that made my family look at me sideways, shake their heads in disbelief and request that I don't tell people we are related. Before you see the pic *you already peeked didn't you?* I have to explain about my dog. Mocha is my 3 lb Yorkie, she'll be 4 yrs old this summer. Being so little kids think they can just pick her up. This terrifies her. Whenever the girls have friends over Mocha wants me to hold her the whole time. Tonight Abby has a friend sleeping over which means Mocha keeps pawing at me to be held. If she would be happy just laying down on my lap that would be fine. But she keeps trying to climb into my arms which is making it hard to type. So I took a baby blanket, folded it half diagonally, tied it and made a sling to wear her around my neck. Within five minutes of being in it she calmed down and went to sleep. And I have my hand free and am able to type. Am I a genius or what!?

3 comments:

The Lumberjack's Wife said...

You are definitely creative! My dog is about 80 pounds, so this is not ideal for me. :)

Paula said...

You are so clever!

Renee said...

It's like baby wearing... only it's for pooches.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...