Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Lights Out

Is your home ready for a power outage? Ours wasn't and I'm thankful it only lasted a few hours. I seem to have misplaced all flashlights. Haillie's and my cell phones were on our last bar of battery. Our battery supply consist of only AAA and our candle supply was dim. *lol* Luckily dinner was already done and we could enjoy our soup by a variety of apple cinnamon candlelight.
And not to pick on my youngest

1 comment:

Expat Girl said...

I lost power last week and realised how unprepared I was as I tried to get around my house by the light of my cellphone!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...