Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Mini Pumpkin Cranberry Bread

I like to make a take home gift for my holiday guest. This year I made these cute mini pumpkin cranberry bread loaves. I made a few slight changes and they still turned out delish. I didn't have the orange juice so I used cran-pomegranate juice. I then gave my cranberries a quick chop since I wasn't making a few size loaf. The mini loaves also cut my baking time down to 35 minutes.
Recipe from Libby's Pumpkin.
Ingredients
3 cups all purpose flour
5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp baking soda
1-1/2 tsp salt
3 cups granulated sugar
1 (15 ounce) can LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
4 eggs
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup orange juice
1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
Directions
Preheat oven to 350 °F. Grease and flour two 9 x 5-inch loaf pans. Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, vegetable oil and orange juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. Fold in cranberries. Spoon batter into prepared loaf pans. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...