Thursday, November 4, 2010

Recipe Cards

Sometimes I just wonder "what the hell I was thinking". I am a very bad appointment scheduler. This morning Haillie had a dental appointment for 8:00a which meant leaving the house at 7:30a. Hello! Abby wakes up at 7:30a. Apparently it totally slipped my mind that I have a second child. Luckily it was a rare morning where Christopher was still home. I serious think we need a third parent on call for days like this. So sorry Abby, I promise to remember you exist from now on.
The rest of the day was rainy and dreary. Our house was clean, laundry was caught up and dinner was prepped. What is a mom to do now? Out of my boredom I started playing with recipe cards to share online. I've been thinking about doing this for some time now and today was the day. I created a layout, uploaded it and hopefully you'll be able to download it with ease. This was a project I was going to share starting with my "25 Days of Christmas Cookies" but I was excited and I'm not good at waiting.
Download "Comforting Chicken Plus Dumplings"

1 comment:

Paula said...

I don't know how I missed this post. I may be losing my mind.
Those cards are adorable! I love it. I wish I had your talent with the technical stuff. I struggle with the very simple.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...