Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Holiday Insanity

Our holiday was great but I'm ready for things to get back to normal. It pains me to say this but I'm itching to take down the Christmas decorations. Is that a sign that I'm getting old? I used to hate seeing it all put away and waited until the first of January to do it. There seems to be no order or schedule around here. I'm on high puppy alert at all times, which is draining. I have no menu plan for this week and yet received tons of new cookbooks to pick and choose from. Last's night dinner was fried venison bologna sandwiches. Sad. What kind of mom am I?

1 comment:

Paula said...

I'm so with you! I'm about 50/50 right now on Christmas. For two full days I was sad that it's over. I agonized over the things I didn't do, then made myself snap out of it and realize what a fabulous holiday we all had. (it's not over...two more kids coming tonight)
The other 50% of me wants all this stuff put away, a menu on my refrigerator and normal food in my fridge again. I need routine.. I crave it! I don't think you're a terrible mom at all. Last night we had popcorn for dinner :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...