Friday, January 28, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

  1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?  Easy. Romantic drama, pre-20th century period such as Jane Eyre, Mansfield Park and Pride & Prejudice. Swoon.
  2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?  A month long family trip to Barbados. I know I sound like a broken record but I want to go back so bad. It was sunny, warm and my hand always had a fresh strawberry daiquiri in it.
  3. Did you have pets growing up?  Tons. Dogs, one cat, one cocktail, a few parakeets, some pigeons, chickens, a few rabbits, a couple hamsters and lots of fish off and on.
  4. What do you do for exercise?  I have a mean, hateful, vindictive and cruel treadmill.
  5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse?  Just go with the flow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...