Monday, December 12, 2011

Congratulations #63


Thanks to all for entering!
The randomly selected winner is commenter #63 Lori of "So Many Projects Such Little Time". Congratulations Lori! I will contact you right away for your information so I can get your cookbook in the mail today.
Now I want to share a secret with you. It was hard to keep this one quiet. How would you like a free Gooseberry Patch Cookbook? I'm not talking about one of their little eBooks, this is a full size version of “Christmas with Family & Friends”. Just follow the link and pick the reader of your choice. If you are like me and don’t have a reader pick “Kindle eBooks” which will take you to Amazon and there you can download a version of Kindle for your computer. I already grabbed mine this morning so hurry up it's only for a very limited time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...