What better to celebrate this beautiful than with a cookbook giveaway. Yeah!
Gooseberry Patch has out done themselves again. There are so many delicious recipes in this collection I had a hard time choosing which ones I would share. Even my finicky eater was drawn to this cookbook, thanks to Garfield. It’s definitely an entertaining read for all ages, lots of giggles throughout the pages.
Some of the recipes you can look forward to seeing here this week are Crispy Chicken Nuggets, Cheesy White Pizza, Good Ol’ Spaghetti & Meatballs, Garfield’s Pizza Bites, Cream Cheese Danish, Chicken Chimies, Caramel Apple Cake, Mom’s Meatloaf, Buttery Mashed Potatoes, Double the Fun Fudge, and Garlicky Parmesan Asparagus. O.M.G! I have made the asparagus every night this past week and I love it!
I can’t wait to start sharing with you. Now you know the drill, below is how to enter and if you are too impatient and want this book today click on the image below and buy it now! Come back and share your favorite recipes with me.
- Entry #1 - Leave a comment on this post.
- Entry #2 – Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Don't forget to include a link to this post. Leave a comment with a link to your blog post.
- Entry #3 – Become a Follower of Married/Single Parent. Leave a comment indicating you've done so or let me know you are already one.
- Entry #4 – Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter. Don't forget to include a link to this post in your tweet. Leave a comment with a link to your tweet.
- Entry #5 – Follow me "MsBwell" on Twitter. Leave a comment that you are a follower or let me know you are already one.
- Entry #6 - *NEW* Follow Married/Single Parent on Facebook!