This is my favorite time of year. It’s like three months of holiday fun and festivities. Halloween is a week away so I have baked goodies to make for work to share with our customers. This year’s Thanksgiving dinner (AKA the BEST meal of the year!) is almost all planned out and gluten free. Just have to find a pie crust recipe that you can’t tell is GF. Our Christmas cards have been purchased and I’m planning out which 25 Christmas cookies make the cut this year. It’s the perfect time to share my next cookbook giveaway with you.
Gooseberry Patch’s Hometown Christmas is more than just delicious recipes. There are some great tidbits of information from food gifting ideas, holiday decorating, family stories from Christmas past, and holiday traditions shared. For the next ten days I’ll share recipes and stories with you and below you can enter to win your own copy just in time for the holiday season.
If you are impatient and want this cookbook today don’t worry just click on the image below and buy it now! Come back and share your favorite recipes with me.
You have up to 6 chances to win, here's how to enter:
- Entry #1 - Leave a comment on this post.
- Entry #2 – Blog about this giveaway on your blog. Don't forget to include a link to this post. Leave a comment with a link to your blog post.
- Entry #3 – Become a Follower of Married/Single Parent. Leave a comment indicating you've done so or let me know you are already one.
- Entry #4 – Tweet about the giveaway on Twitter. Don't forget to include a link to this post in your tweet. Leave a comment with a link to your tweet.
- Entry #5 – Follow me "MsBwell" on Twitter. Leave a comment that you are a follower or let me know you are already one.
- Entry #6 - *NEW* Follow Married/Single Parent on Facebook!