Friday, May 14, 2010

drinking alone…

I'm concerned. I think I may have a problem that I don't know about.

Christopher left this morning for a three day National Guard weekend. *pout* I think his busy schedule is the root to my grumpiness. He surprises me with a quick afternoon visit and gives me these…


A little something for my weekend without him. Hello? If I need THREE bottles to get thru my weekend without him then there is a problem here. *lol* How many bottles will I need for the next deployment?

1 comment:

Paula said...

Wine is good.. it's my friend. Three bottles for a weekend, maybe a little much!
I had lots and lots of wine during our last deployment. I drank alone, and it didn't bother me. The recycling guy probably thought I was having parties every week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...