Monday, May 17, 2010

weekly menu for may 17 – may 23…

*omg* What is this?

Believe it or not I have made a menu attempt. Now the question is how well will I stick to it? Once again our week is a chaotic scheduling nightmare. Tuesday we have Haillie's band concert. Wednesday Christopher is working late. Thursday morning Haillie leaves for her band trip. Friday is Abby's birthday party which we scheduled around Christopher's schedule but now he is going to miss it. *grrr* Saturday Christopher has commissioning ceremonies to attend. Sunday my BILs are coming up to hopefully get all this drywall out of my front room. FINALLY! And then Sunday night Haillie returns home.

I need a nap already!

Monday: Chicken Ravioli & Salad
Tuesday: Steak on the Grill & Hot Crash Potatoes
Wednesday: Fend for Yourself
Thursday: Chicken Chimichangas with Sour Cream Sauce
Friday: Abby's Birthday Party!!! Oh and btw… Happy Anniversary to Us… like it matters *pout*
Saturday: Fend for Yourself Once Again :o)
Sunday: Hamburgers & Hot Dogs

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh girl, I feel your pain. I too, have struggled lately to keep my plan. I end up carrying a few things over to the next week and still can't get it right. My hubby worked lots of nights last week and really threw me off.
I can't wait to hear a recipe on the chicken chimichangas! LOVE them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...