Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Strawberries & Bananas

From little on up I have never been fond of fruit unless it was baked into some sweet and yummy treat. Veggies were another story, I would eat them raw or cooked but drove my grandma crazy when it came to fruit. *ick* This is the only way she could get me to eat or slurp strawberries.
Ingredients
4 cups fresh strawberries, sliced in half
1/4 to 1/2 cup sugar
3 to 5 bananas
Directions
In a bowl mix strawberries and sugar then let sit for a bit. I use only 1/4 cup sugar since I don't care for mine to be too sweet. Once they start to make their own juice pour sugared strawberries into blender and blend till smooth. Pour into bowl. Slice bananas and add to strawberries. Chill and serve.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...