Monday, May 10, 2010

where’s the menu…

Well it's like this, can you here the excuses coming? *lol* There was a gremlin in my oven. The dog peed on my mixer. Abby ate my grocery list.

That's a bit farfetched but…

Christopher is only home Monday thru Thursday this week and gone Friday thru Sunday for NG drill weekend. Monday we just HAD to use up the leftovers as they were taking over the fridge. Tuesday we picked up Haillie's band fundraiser, she sold pretzel sandwiches and we couldn't let them go to waste. I'm grilling hamburger and hot dogs on Wednesday. Cooking something Thursday, just have no clue as to what. Friday is pizza night. Saturday with Christopher away I'm taking the girls summer clothes shopping so we'll grab a bite while we are out. Which leaves Sunday and I'm hoping there are enough leftovers from Wednesday and Thursday. Am I full of it or what!?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...