Saturday, November 27, 2010

Corn Pudding

I had corn pudding before but never made it. I thought for sure Haillie would like it and I was wrong. This recipe is good but I won't be making it again for this finicky crew. Why can't they like more of the things I get hungry for? Flavor wise they like it but it was the texture that turned them off.
Recipe from Gooseberry Patch Taste of Autumn.
Ingredients
1 can (14-2/3 oz) creamed corn
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup evaporated milk
1/4 cup sugar
2-1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
2 tbsp butter, melted
salt to taste
Directions
Combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour into a greased 2 quart casserole dish. Bake at 325 F for 50 minutes to one hour; let stand 10 minutes.

2 comments:

Paula said...

Oy these picky eaters. I'm with you.. it's frustrating sometimes!
It looks yummy.

Jenna Miller said...

That looks incredible! Perfect side dish to so many main dishes!! Thanks for the post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...