Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Birthday

Thank you to all my family and friends for the birthday wishes. I tried to reply to all the Facebook messages I received but it was overwhelming as the day was busy. I spent my day baking and baking and baking some more, a perfect day for me. I wasn't expecting anything for my birthday as Christopher already gave me a pink cordless mouse, Abby gave me a new griddle for her pancakes and yesterday Christoher took me out to an amazing Italian restaurant. I never ate so many courses in one sitting. We started out with homemade bread followed by salads with the restaurant's own Ranch dressing. I'm a Hidden Valley Ranch kind of gal and this was 10X better. Our appetizer were huge crab stuffed portabella mushrooms that melted in your mouth. Then I had gnocchi smothered in butter, onion and garlic. The portions were so big I ended up bring home two mushrooms and half of my gnocchi. And of course we had to have dessert, which was a huge slice of Italian cheesecake with raspberries. OMG. We waddled out of there. So today when Christopher came home from work I was shocked that there was more for my birthday. Along with a mushy card and flowers was the cutest little cake. Sorry for the bad photo, should of had a redo. He also stopped by my new favorite home interior shop and bought me the mirrored home sign I wanted for Christmas. I was very happy and couldn't of asked for anything more. That's when he surprised me with a Droid. He rocks at special days and surprises. I wish I was as good as he is. I love you Christopher!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...