Friday, December 10, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

  1. What do you see your life like in 10 years?  *omg* In 10 years I could be a grandma! Our house will seem empty. Haillie will be done with college and living in England. Her career will be in digital graphics. Abby will still be in college, preferably close to home. Christopher will have 30 years in the Army so hopefully they would be kicking his old butt out. Then we could do some traveling or open up a B&B so I have someone to cook for.
  2. What do you like most about your job?  My freedom! As a SAHM I am my own boss and the boss of all who reside here. *evil laugh*
  3. What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is?  Dishes. Facebook. Feeding everyone.
  4. What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today?  I would use those extra hours for family fun time. We would watch a Christmas movie while everyone helps string the rest of that dang popcorn. Then some mini golf on the Wii followed by some board games. There would even be some time to bake cookies. Sounds wonderful.
  5. What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)?  There are so many! Gram's Christmas Walnut Cut Outs, Mocha Crinkles, Pecan Sandies ... it's cookie overload at our home during the Christmas holiday.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

new follower from the Fill-In. Love your blog! Opening a B&B would be amazing, I love them! Can't wait to read more!

Anonymous said...

Just dropping in from the Fill-In to say that I heartily approve of Wii golf as a recreational activity. Your use of the hypothetical extra hours sounds like a blast!

Athena said...

Thanks a lot for the grandparent freak out! I didn't think about that and I don't want to be 'that' old ;)

Stopping by via the Friday Fill-In.

Have a great weekend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...