Monday, December 13, 2010

Weekly Menu For Dec 13

♪♫♪ It's beginning to look alot like Christmas ♫♪♫
Brrr Baby! I did so much baking this weekend that I was food brain dead when it come time for the menu. Thank goodness for friends with suggestions. And just wait till you see the cut out cookies we made with the help of Bake @ 350 's blog. I am so the royal icing queen. It dried beautifully. No cracks. Perfect. Oh yeah! I rule. I can't wait to post these cookies but have to wait for Abby to come home from school today to assemble her amazing cookie project. I am so excited and can't wait to share.
Dessert of the Week:  Cookies, Cookies & More Cookies!
Monday:  Meatloaf, Mashed Potatoes, Corn & Biscuits
Tuesday:  Fend For Yourself  ;o)
Wednesday:  Lasagna Soup (thx Paula) & French Baguette
Thursday:  Chicken Breast filled w/Pecans, Cranberries & Goat Cheese (thx Trudy)
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Breakfast For Dinner! Cinnamon Swirl French Toast, Eggs, Sausage & Bacon
Sunday:  Thanksgiving Dinner Take Two

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...