Friday, February 4, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

  1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week? It's been more icy than snowy here. Kiddos had no school on Tuesday or Wednesday. Christopher was activated on Tuesday due to bad weather and upcoming storm. He was home by Wednesday afternoon. Now Saturday is suppose to be another doozie. I miss summer.
  2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)? My best tip for myself is to stay out of Target. *lol* I'm not good with coupons but I meal plan and stick to my grocery list.
  3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned? That's a toss up between my 71 Mustang convertible and my current Kia Sportage.
  4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated?
  5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if…. you refer to your freinds as "my civilian friend so & so" or "my military friend so & so" during conversations. This can confuse civilians when you live in a non-military community.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh cute! Love your answers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...