Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekly Menu For July 25

Happy Three Month Anniversary!
I’ve made it past my probation period and am officially a full time permanent employee. Yeah! Of course that means I had to bake something yummy last night to take into work. I think that’s my favorite part of having a job. I’m still having trouble juggling work & home life. Our house is a chaotic mess. I had this weekend off so I had a chance to catch up on cleaning and running errands. I think we were at Walmart three times on Saturday and twice on Sunday. With all those trips I still somehow forgot the vegetable broth I need for later this week. Sheesh! I need a wife.  ;o)
Desserts of the WeekCreamy Rice Pudding & Blueberry Buckle
Monday: Rib Eye Steak w/Whiskey Cream Sauce, Potatoes & Salad
Tuesday:  California Sushi Rolls, Seafood Soup & Deep Fried Shrimp
Wednesday:  Ranch Chicken Burgers & Homemade Potato Chips w/Creamy BBQ Dip
Thursday:  Spaghetti & Meatballs
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Picnic
Sunday:  Chicken Wings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...