Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Everything

Happy Belated Blogoversary! … this year marked 11 years of blogging. Crazy.
Happy Belated Thanksgiving/Birthday! … lucky spoiled me had the two combined this year. It was delicious.
Excluding Thanksgiving I’ve been pretty MIK (missing in kitchen) this last month. So when my Early Bird copy of Gooseberry Patch’s cookbook “101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches” showed up I was extremely excited. I miss food. I miss my kitchen. I really miss sharing recipes. So here’s what is going to happen. I am going to sit down with a hot cup of peppermint tea, read my cookbook and plan out next week’s menu.
GBP101SSS
On Monday I’ll share my menu and kick off a giveaway for this cookbook. You could be the lucky winner to own it before it’s even out at stores. Throughout the week I’ll blog and share with you like I use to. Back when I was a SAHM and life was good. I miss that life but I’m loving my paychecks. So bittersweet.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...