Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekly Menu For December 5

Drum roll please.
This week’s menu is out of the new Gooseberry Patch Cookbook “101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches”.
GBP101SSS
I am so excited to review a cookbook and even more excited to be able to share it with you. It wasn’t easy choosing which recipes I would use this week as there are so many enticing photos. Luckily it’s soup season, giving me time to try them all. For this week I tried to stick to the recipes that the whole family would love. Stay tuned, my next post will kick off the giveaway for this cookbook.
Dessert of the WeekCustard Pumpkin Pie
MondayChicken & Dumpling Soup
TuesdayHoney Barbecued Pork & Mustard and Thyme Potato Salad
WednesdayMacaroni & Cheese Chowder
Thursday:  Scrumptious Chicken Sandwiches
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Family dinner @ BIL & SIL’s
Sunday:  Hungarian Mushroom Soup

1 comment:

CarrascoFam5 said...

I am following your blog, and following on facebook. I also shared your giveaway on my facebook page! Thanks and looking forward to trying recipies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...