Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekly Menu For December 5

Drum roll please.
This week’s menu is out of the new Gooseberry Patch Cookbook “101 Soups, Salads & Sandwiches”.
GBP101SSS
I am so excited to review a cookbook and even more excited to be able to share it with you. It wasn’t easy choosing which recipes I would use this week as there are so many enticing photos. Luckily it’s soup season, giving me time to try them all. For this week I tried to stick to the recipes that the whole family would love. Stay tuned, my next post will kick off the giveaway for this cookbook.
Dessert of the Week:  Custard Pumpkin Pie
Monday:  Chicken & Dumpling Soup
Tuesday:  Honey Barbecued Pork & Mustard and Thyme Potato Salad
Wednesday:  Macaroni & Cheese Chowder
Thursday:  Scrumptious Chicken Sandwiches
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Family dinner @ BIL & SIL’s
Sunday:  Hungarian Mushroom Soup

1 comment:

CarrascoFam5 said...

I am following your blog, and following on facebook. I also shared your giveaway on my facebook page! Thanks and looking forward to trying recipies!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...