Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Technically Issues, Please Stand By

Normally I don't check out my own blog. Why would I when I wrote it, read it, fixed typos and reread it. By the time I hit publish on MSWord I'm back to the dishes, household chores and kiddos. But today I wanted to switch my layout back from the Valentine theme and I noticed my posts are missing. Yikes! Not a big deal or a major catastrophe by any means but dang nab bit it I'm not sure I feel like retyping. Now I understand why MS Word asks if you want to save after it publishes. So here is a quick catcher upper…
Valentine's Day was fun even though the massive snow messed up my baking surprises. Christopher out did himself and surprised me with a Willow Tree Angel, a glass rose, teddy bear, dark chocolate truffles and a card. Remember I said we really don't celebrate V-day so I had cards and yummy homemade treats for everyone. Nothing annoys me more when he over spends on me and then in return I give him a pie. Even if was a pie made with love. We then went to Lowes and bought a planer and table saw. How romantic, right? Then we stopped at Red Robin and had a sweet lunch for two. *yum* I think this was the most extravagant V-day we ever spent together.
I'll have to repost the Bacon Chicken Dumpling recipe, very delish. No pic since I was sick once again. I swear I will soon start wiping the kiddos down with Clorox wipes and spraying them with Lysol as soon as they walk through the door. Germs monsters is what they are, especially the youngest. Always hugging and kissing me, it's a plot I tell ya. Tuesday's menu ended up changing; I was hungry for something different and made up a yummy sausage, potato and cheese skillet dinner. Also very delish. Which brings up to Wednesday, I didn't bake today. Between my banging head and sinus pressure I was fit to be tied. Tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

Mrs. S said...

Awww, sounds like you two had a great Valentine's! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Bummer about losing your posts! :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...