Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Pity Party, Table For One

This has got to be the longest day ever. Last night I did something foolish, I finished off a bottle of my favorite wine and followed that with three very gross blueberry oatmeal beers. *ugh* I think Christopher found me funny and I don't think it's fair that he messes with me when I'm intoxicated. Now being the day after I remember why I don't care for drinking, I've been useless all day. It was a pity party night for me. I have been job searching which is absolutely no fun. I can't tell you how many cover letters I have written and how many resumes I have sent out. Can you guess how many calls for interviews I have received? ZERO! Apparently I'm obsolete and no longer a hot commodity in the job market. *lol* It's so sad, poor poor me, the kiddos don't need me and the work force doesn't want me. What's a stay at home mom suppose to do?

1 comment:

Paula said...

Ugh..I just saw this post.. I'm way behind on reading! I'm so sorry that you're having trouble on the job front. I don't think that it's you being obsolete, girl, it's hard for everyone right now.
Hang in there. When it's the right time, it will happen.
Oh, and about the "over indulgence", I've been there, I have the husband who laughs, and it ain't fun!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...