Monday, August 30, 2010

Weekly Menu For Aug 30

I'm late in getting my menu planned out since I'm unsure of everyone's back to school schedules. On top of that I'm trying to clean out our freezer and get the pantry in order. So this menu may change.
Dessert of the Week: Dark Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes Chocolate Cupcakes w/Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
Monday: Spaghetti & Meatballs
Tuesday: Oven Fried Chicken, Pasta Salad & Watermelon
Wednesday: Fend for yourself night ;o)
Thursday: Goulash & Amish White Bread
Friday: Tuna Noodle Casserole
Saturday: Pizza (work weekend)
Sunday: Hamburgers (work weekend)

2 comments:

USNchic said...

Dark chocolate bacon cupcakes??? I have to see this recipe!!

Paula said...

Oh yes, I want to see that recipe too. Bacon and chocolate? I think that's a perfect combination!
I'm anxious to see recipes for several other things....the oven baked chicken, and goulash!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...