Waking up with a sore throat on a dreary day is no way to start the week. Instead of climbing back into bed I was a good grown up and did the grocery shopping, laundry, worked on the kiddos Halloween costumes and did some light cleaning. Dinner was easy. Haillie requested Italian wedding soup and I baked a loaf of bread. I even had time to do some fall decorating.
- she pesters and begs for a baby pumpkin because they are so cute
- I say no
- she pleads
- I reminder her of last year's baby pumpkin and the moldy mess it was when I found it in June
- she promises that will not happen again
- dad steps in and buys baby pumpkin for his little girl
- I roll my eyes & Abby wins once again