Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekly Menu For Nov 15

Yeah!
It's time for the "Love the Pie Party"!
I actually baked my pie yesterday just in case something went wrong with the meringue and I would have to bake a second one. I can't wait to post it and see all the delicious entries. If you head over to Tidy Mom you'll have to check out Cheryl's Upside Down Apple Pie recipe. *omg* I can't wait to make this one. I'm already making three different desserts for Thanksgiving and don't think I can fit another pie in next week's menu plans. Might have to sneak it in this week somewhere.
Dessert of the Week:   Apple Meringue Pie
Monday:  Slow Cooker San Francisco Chops (thanks for sharing this one Paula)
Tuesday:  Chicken Pot Pie & Amish White Bread
Wednesday:  Fend For Yourself  ;o)
Thursday:  Spaghetti & Meatballs
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
Sunday:  Sloppy Joes & Fries

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...