Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekly Menu For Dec 20

♪♫♪ Christmas time is here, happiness and cheer ♫♪♫
The holiday season has totally kicked my poor blog's butt. My brain is shot. My goose is cooked. Stick a fork in me I'm done!
I can't think anymore and there is so much to do. Christopher is home starting today and the girls have two and a half days left of school. Once the kiddos are out the door we are wrapping all the presents and making a list, checking it twice to make sure the dang thing is even. Then Tuesday we are going out shopping for stocking stuffers and anything else we may have forgotten.
Dessert of the Week:  Cannoli & Mini Cheesecakes
Monday:  Loaded Baked Potato Soup & Homemade Bread
Tuesday:  Fend For Yourself  ;o)
Wednesday:  ???
Thursday:  ???
Christmas Eve:  Roast Beast, Ham Dip, Bacon Wrapped Smokies & Stuffed Mushrooms
Christmas Day:  Sticky Buns, Cinnamon Swirl French Toast & Brown Sugar Bacon
Sunday:  Delicious Leftovers

1 comment:

reesa said...

What kind of stuffed mushrooms do you make? andy really wants to make them for Christmas Eve.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...