Monday, January 3, 2011

Weekly Menu For Jan 3

Yeah! for the first menu of the new year. I'm not bragging but I have the whole month of January already planned out. Alright, I am bragging but it's only because I know that it will never happen again. I received so many cookbooks for Christmas I could help but keep adding meals to my list and before I knew it the month was filled. There is a place or two I will have to tweak as I try not to make two meals in a row that Abby won't like. Oh the challenge of feeding Miss Finicky Pants.
Dessert of the Week:  French Breakfast Puffs
Monday:  Unstuffed Cabbage & Homemade Bread
Tuesday:  Fend For Yourself  ;o)
Wednesday:  Chicken Mozzarella & Butter Noodles
Thursday:  Spaghetti & Meatballs
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Monte Cristos & Mac & Cheese Nuggets
Sunday:  Fried Chicken & Milk Gravy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...