Monday, March 21, 2011

Meatball Hoagies

Over the weekend Christopher talked Abby into giving Subway a try. I laughed. She doesn’t eat lunchmeat, cheese or veggies and she was making faces as he listed all her choices. Then he mentioned meatballs and cookies. Sold! She is now a meatball hoagie junkie and requested them for dinner.
032111a
I really have no recipe to share as these are way too easy to make. I started with my basic Italian meatball recipe and made some homemade spaghetti sauce. Assembled them on soft steak rolls with some provolone cheese on the bottom and sprinkled parmesan on top. Definitely adding these to my quick go to meal list.

1 comment:

Paula said...

What a great idea! Callie was the same way when she was little. She liked ham but wanted nothing else on it. I can't believe I used to pay for a Subway sandwich that was meat and bread. She did like the meatball subs though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...