Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekly Menu For March 21

I’m slowly trying to get back into the swing of things. Every year I battle the winter blues (aka SAD … seasonal affective disorder). With Spring just around the corner I thought for sure I beat it this year. Wrong. It just amazes me the lack of control I have over it. It’s like a switch is hit and I no longer have the desire to do anything. I can’t wait for more days filled with sunshine.
Dessert of the Week:  Apple Coffee Cake & Amish Sugar Cakes
MondayMeatball Hoagies
TuesdayRotisserie Chicken, Butter Noodles & Veggies
WednesdayTaco Soup & Cornbread
Thursday:  Fend For Yourself  ;o)
Friday:  Pizza
SaturdayMarinated Ranch Broiled Chicken & Garlic Smashed Potatoes
SundayRib Eye Steak w/Whiskey Cream Sauce

2 comments:

Paula said...

I SO get this winter blah thing now. It just lasts way too long up here. I struggle with it myself. I was just outside with the dog (well at the back door) and saw snow flakes starting to fall. I remembered how exciting it was back in December and January and even February, but now..it's just enough already. I suffered after the holidays with the blahs and now, I'm kind of thankful I can't get out anyway with the foot.
I'm glad you're back...I missed you!

KimberlyInSEA said...

I used to suffer from SAD when I lived in Sweden. Now I have a similar thing going on in Seattle, but it's not nearly as noticeable!!! I wish I could send you some sunshine!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...