Monday, April 11, 2011

Weekly Menu For April 11

A menu attempt. Yeah me! I will be doing my darnedest to stick to it. Christopher will be gone Thursday thru Sunday. Shocking I know but with him gone I’m sneaking in some pecans onto the pork chops. Yummers. I have a busy day ahead of me. Grocery shopping, cupcake baking, laundry, dog bathing and maybe cleaning out the asparagus patch. The weather is suppose to be beautiful and I’m hoping to get outside to enjoy it.
Dessert of the WeekVanilla Cupcakes w/Buttercream Frosting & Blueberry Swril, Chocolate Cupcakes w/Buttercream Filling & Peanut Butter Frosting & Haillie’s Birthday Cheesecake
MondayBeef Noodle Casserole
TuesdayVeggie Cheese Soup & Amish White Bread
Wednesday:  Happy Birthday Haillie Dinner
Thursday:  Fend For Yourself  ;o)
Friday:  Pizza
SaturdayHoney Pecan Pork Chops & Smashed Potatoes
SundaySpaghetti & Meatballs Pie Cake  ;o) cake for dinner, bad parenting but delish

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...