Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekly Menu For April 18

Good morning.
Monday already. Easter weekend coming up. So much to do and only four days to do it in. Whew. Our weekend was a flooded, wet, power outage mess. Due to the power outage I wasn’t able to cook dinner on Saturday. Then Sunday we ate cake for dinner. What kind of mom am I? So last week’s pork chops have been moved to Tuesday. I can’t wait for that meal, yummers. Then Thursday I’m making Gyros again. The marinade is amazing I can’t wait to share that recipe. Enjoy your Monday!
Desserts of the Week:  Cinnamon Sugar Pull Apart Bread, Chocolate Mousse Pie & Carrot Cake
Monday:  7 Spice Sticky Chicken
Tuesday:  Honey Pecan Pork Chops & Smashed Sweet Potatoes
Wednesday:  Burgers & Curly Fries
Thursday:  Grilled Beef Gyros
Friday:  Pizza
SaturdayRib Eye Steak w/Whiskey Cream Sauce &
Sunday:  Easter Dinner

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...