Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Menu For March 12

Surprise! MIA much? I'll get into that in a moment.
This week’s menu is out of the new Gooseberry Patch Cookbook “Meals in Minutes 10th Anniversary Edition”. It's on sale now, just click on the book.
mealsinminutes10th
This cookbook showed up just in time for me to get back into the kitchen. There is nothing worse than a foodie on a diet. I seemed to have lost my desire to whip up yummy meals. My poor family. They are excited for this week to begin, everyone was checking out the recipes and making request.
Dessert of the Week:  Butterscotch Brownies, Milky Way Cupcakes (not GBP), Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes (not GBP)
MondayParmesan Meatballs
TuesdayChicken Tetrazzini
WednesdayVermicelli with Shrimp
ThursdayMake-Ahead Ham Bites
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Coffee Braised Chicken
Sunday:  Salisbury Steak

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...