Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekly Menu For Aug 2

Living gluten-free has taken away my desire to cook and bake. I have been living on fresh veggies out of the garden and fruits from the market. Meanwhile, I've been preparing my family's meals at the last minute. It's hard to plan meals when no one gives you a clue as to what they are hungry for and you know you won't be able to enjoy it. I love to cook because I love to eat. And there are tons of gluten-free recipes out there, it's just I don't live in an area where stores carry the ingredients I need.
Monday: Butter Chicken, Rice, Sweet Summer Roasted Veggies & Chocolate Zucchini Cake
Tuesday: Risotto Stuffed Tomatoes, Corny Chops & Steamed Broccoli
Wednesday: *Top Secret* To be revealed after dinner, I'm afraid if my family reads what we are having they won't eat. *lol*
Thursday: Steak, Loaded Oven Roasted Potatoes & Salad
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Muffins That Taste Like Donuts, Chicken Burgers & Cheddar Fried Zucchini
Sunday: Bowtie Lasagna & Salad

2 comments:

Paula said...

It all sounds yummy. I can't wait to hear about the top secret! How funny!
I'm having my own picky eater issues now that Alex is with us. I made one of Nick's absolutely favorite dinners, Spanish rice casserole and the kid wouldn't eat it. Everybody loves it!
Unfortunately, he likes bland. I don't do bland. This will be a challenge.

Muchelle said...

Paula, I can't wait to hear how you conquer your own picky eater. Mine drives me insane. If it was up to her we would have butter noodles everyday. *ick*

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...