Monday, December 6, 2010

Weekly Menu For Dec 6

♪♫♪ Oh the weather outside is frightful ♫♪♫
Oh my goodness I'm COLD. The wind whipping through here sounds like a freight train making it hard for me to concentrate. So I grabbed some dinner ideas from other people's last week menus. Thank you gals! I would have been happy with a soup a day. We are due for a big old pot of chili with cornbread.
Dessert of the Week:  Gramma's Walnut Cut Out Cookies
Monday:  Three Cheese Meatloaf Stuffed Shells (thank you Reesa)
Tuesday:  Italian Beef Hoagies (thank you Paula)
Wednesday:  Fend For Yourself  ;o)
Thursday:  Chicken & Stars Soup & Amish White Bread
Friday: Pizza
Saturday: Chicken Cordon Bleu
Sunday:  Spaghetti & Meatballs

1 comment:

Paula said...

I am so craving one pot/crockpot kind of meals. Hearty food just goes with this cold weather, in my opinion.
It's so cold here today that I am sporting the wool socks :)
I think you'll like the hoagies. We loved them! I wanted to make them again this week but was afraid it was overkill. LOL.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...