Monday, February 21, 2011

Weekly Menu For Feb 21

What a weekend! Christopher worked Saturday morning helping his Cadets with a pancake breakfast fundraiser. We were suppose to tag along but Haillie had to be at the high school for Drama. Drats! Just Abby Doodle, me and the pups for the morning. When Christopher returned home he had me get ready for a mysteries car ride. We ended up at one of my favorite Americana craft stores to do some shopping. Yeah! I can't wait to decorate today. We did more shopping on Sunday at a kitchen store. Where I picked up a new waffle iron, kitchen maid paddle and an Eco friendly reusable traveling coffee cup. Apparently my family feels I'm a closet hoarder since I save my Dunkin' Donuts cups to reuse. As I was about to stand up for myself I found a total of three disposable cups (plastic, paper and styrofoam) that I have washed. Yikes! I shall reuse no more. I swear I'm so spoiled.
Dessert of the WeekPeanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
MondayWaffles of Insane Greatness (breakfast) & Sausage w/Fried Potatoes (dinner)
Tuesday:  Golden Brown Ravioli
WednesdayHulushki (grownups) & Fend for Yourself  ;o)  (kiddos)
Thursday:  Lemon Garlic Shrimp, Mushrooms & Rice
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Breaded Haddock w/ Mac & Cheese Nuggets
Sunday:  Chicken Wings (lunch) & Baked Ziti (dinner)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...