Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekly Menu For Feb 7

Let’s see how I do this week. All that bad weather really made a mess of my menu last week. Kiddos were home too much, Christopher wasn’t home enough. What a hard crowd to feed. I’m also trying something new this month. Every Monday is a crock pot day. Monday in our home is a hectic day for me. I do the grocery shopping and a massive house clean up from the weekend. It always amazes me how two days with everyone home can destroy the house. If you were to walk into our home right now you may think I don’t own a vacuum. Scary.
Dessert of the WeekCake Balls
MondaySlow Cooker San Francisco Chops w/Rice
Tuesday:  Fend for Yourself  ;o)
WednesdaySlow Cooker Chicken Tacos
Thursday:  Fettuccine Alfredo
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Honey Chicken Stir Fry w/Rice
Sunday:  Bangers & Mash

2 comments:

Turning the Clock Back said...

you should come link up some recipes to my weekly Whats Cooking Wednesday linky!

Just stopping by from the monday blog hops to say hello. Hope you can take time to visit my blog and follow back!

Diane

Roller Coaster said...

Sounds like a great menu for the week! Yum...now I'm hungry. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...