Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekly Menu For Jan 10

Time to get back in the saddle. Last week was so rough, I am defiantly getting too old to be sick. I don't have the patience for it and I was starting to get whinny. It was so bad I was offering pillows to my darling children, begging them to smother me and put me out of my misery. Instead they raided my sore throat popsicle stash. Not fair. In my absences from the kitchen Christopher took over with his own menu ideas. I was grateful and thankful.
Dessert of the Week:  Whoopie Pies with Oreo Cookie Filling
Monday:  Hamburger Roll & Mac and Cheese Nuggets
Tuesday:  Cheesy Chicken Corn Chowder
Wednesday:  Rib Eye Steak with Whiskey Cream Sauce & Crash Hot Potatoes
Thursday:  Fend For Yourself  ;o)
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Grilled Garlic Burgers & Fries
Sunday:  Slowcooker Chicken Tacos

2 comments:

Paula said...

Sounds wonderful! I'm glad you're feeling better.

reesa said...

I see the hamburger roll & mac n cheese in my future for later in the week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...